The health and safety of all visitors to The ASRI Annual Meeting remains our top priority. We are closely monitoring government mandates and policy changes, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and public health advancements. As information pertaining to the virus continues to develop, we will adjust our approach as needed and keep you up to date with new developments to ensure a coordinated effort and a safe environment for all ASRI conference attendees.
We will continue to follow CDC and local NM guidelines.
Hand Sanitizer Stations
The hotel will have hand washing facilities and/or sanitizing systems easily accessible to everyone throughout the meeting function space.
Social distancing practices will be implemented according to all venue, local and state guidelines.
Limited Contact Policy
To assist in minimizing potential physical contact, elbow bumps are a great alternative to handshakes.
Health and Safety Signage
Signage will be placed to remind all attendees to social distance and frequently wash and sanitize their hands.
Conference attendees, exhibitors, vendors, and speakers will be required to participate in a wellness check before they receive their event badge. Everyone will be asked the following questions before they will receive their badge to gain access to the conference:
- Are you fully vaccinated?
- In the past 24 hours, have you experienced COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you or people whom you have close contact with, like someone who lives in your house, a relative, a friend, or a co-worker
- tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or
- had any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days?
Safety Measures in the Host City
The safety and well-being of our residents and visitors has always been Santa Fe’s top priority. Now, more than ever, we are dedicated to helping you feel confident to travel safely. The City of Santa Fe continues to work closely with our business partners, monitoring the new safety procedures and practices being implemented within restaurants, accommodations, attractions, venues and more, to ensure you can feel comfortable during your visit to our welcoming city.
The state had lifted the requirement for face coverings to be worn in most indoor spaces. Please note: The indoor mask mandate remains in effect for congregate settings, including hospitals, long-term care facilities and detention facilities. Local businesses are also able to set their own face covering policies. For additional information on the status of COVID-19 in New Mexico, visit cv.nmhealth.org.
For international visitors in Santa Fe requiring COVID Rapid Testing for return travel, visit https://www.solvhealth.com/nm/c/santa-fe-nm-srv-covid-testing to find a testing facility near you.
Safety Measures at the Conference Hotel
By registering and attending the ASRI Annual Meeting, you consent to the following policies:
- Photography and/or recording (including audio and video) of scientific sessions during the ASRI Annual Meeting is prohibited.
- ASRI will follow COVID-19 safety procedures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, the State of New Mexico, the City of Santa Fe, and any other governing Federal or local government agency.
- During your attendance at the ASRI Annual Meeting, you will be required to support our COVID-19 Safety Measures, and strictly follow our COVID-19 policies and procedures. These COVID-19 policies and procedures may include but are not limited to personal sanitization, mandatory face covering, and social distancing. These policies and procedures may be modified at any time in advance of or during the ASRI Annual Meeting.
Waiver of Lawsuit/Release of Liability:
- COVID-19 WARNING, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION FOR ATTENDING 2022 SOCIETY FOR HUMAN RESOURCES (ASRI) CONFERENCES WARNING RELATED TO COVID-19 INFECTION*
- The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic and is very contagious.
- COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life-threatening illness and even death.
- ASRI has taken and will continue to take all reasonable precautions to prevent against the presence and spread of the disease but cannot and does not guarantee against exposure; and therefore, in choosing to attend The ASRI Annual Meeting you acknowledge that you are assuming a risk that you may be exposing yourself to COVID-19 and its potential health risks.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- I have read and understand the above warning concerning COVID-19. I acknowledge that attending a ASRI Conference is of value to me and that I accept the risk of being exposed to COVID-19 in order to attend. Therefore, I choose to accept the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and I agree that I am personally responsible for my safety and actions while attending The ASRI Annual Meeting.
- WAIVER OF LAWSUIT/ RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- I, for myself, my family, successors, and assigns hereby forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue ASRI, its board of directors, board members, officers, agents, servants, affiliates, employees, successors, and assigns (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 while participating in any activity associated with The ASRI Annual Meeting.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, claims, lawsuits, judgments, losses, and/or liabilities (including attorney fees) arising either directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the Released Parties due to bodily injury, death, loss of use, monetary loss, or any other injury from or related to my attendance at The ASRI Annual Meeting specifically related to COVID-19.
We are committed to implementing conscious and intentional measures to not only combat COVID-19 but promote healthy best practices that will become the protocol for all events during high- and low-risk time periods alike.
Please continuously check back here. We will continue to revise our procedures as needed to reflect the current state of the pandemic.
*As times are changing, so too, may our policies.