The winner of the 2017 Image Competition is Nardhy Gomez-Lopez
Call for Submissions: Scientific Image Competition
This is a NEW competition for ASRI, created by the members of the 2016 ASRI graduate student committee, to not only promote advancement in imaging technology in the field of reproductive immunology, but to also appreciate the beautiful complexity that goes on within our systems. All you need to do is to submit a scientific image, by June 19, 2017 related to the field of reproductive immunology.
Descriptions about the image:
- Picture has to be taken from a microscope or other scientific equipment
- Only one is picture allowed per registered participant
- Picture has to be over 600dpi resolution either TIFF or JPG formats
Please submit your image online by June 19, 2017. The form fields must contain the following information:
- Name and affiliation of the researcher
- 2017 ASRI registration confirmation number
- Description of the picture (200 characters maximum)
The 10 best pictures selected by the committee will be posted on the ASRI web site and will be shown during the conference. All of the conference participants attending the meeting will have a chance to vote on their favorite selection. The winning image will receive $500 and a certificate at the awards banquet during the gala dinner.